The Wing Road is the first road introduced in the series as seen when Ikki rides on it in his battle against skull saders.
Wing Road riders are considered the rarest type of riders.
- The first principle of the Wing Road is to run a low pressure by breaking the barrier front. the rider may also dissipate impact forces throughout the body.
- The second is "Gravity Control", or the shifting of one's centre of gravity in order to extend the height and distance of jumps
- The third is "Wings", a phenomenon which takes an existing tailwind and adds the user's own wind to it
- Number four is the riders ability to predict wind and pressure through scattering light
- The final principle is "Catching Moon Drops", or interfacing with the air. the rider creates a surface of air through differential pressure. This principle is required to master the Wind Regalia, and can only be used by pure Wing Road riders, as stated by Sora Takeuchi.
Riders & Variants
There are several variants of the Wing Road.
|Noyamano Mikan||Gale Road||Sleeping Forest|
|Takeuchi Sora||Wing Road||Genesis|
|Takeuchi "Nike" Sora||Jade Road*||Genesis|
|Ikki Minami||Hurricane Road*||Kogarasumaru|
- Nike's Road is a fusion of the Wing Road and Gaia Road and is still considered a Wind rider
- Ikki's Hurricane Road is a fusion of the Wing Road and Over Road.
- Mikan's Gale Road is variation of the Wing Road which focuses on strength and aggressiveness rather than speed.
The Wind Regalia Moonstruck Drop Bagram makes it possible to ride many paths of air invisible to others, and is truly comparable to flight. Bagram's 1st form is a basic wheel-like state, with the wheels consisting of separate sections. It allows for high speed air riding, instantaneous midair direction changes, and riding on air of different temperatures. Bagram's 2nd form is accessed by feeding wind into the core using the arms. The skull emblem glows and Bagram extends its wheels into wings. This form gives access to high speed wind gusts, comparable to natural disasters. Bagram's 3rd form is accessed by forcing a massive amount of air into the core using a series of quick sweeping kicks. Bagram's sections space around the feet and resemble talons. This form is used for powerful attacks.
In short, this regalia's core name will be Bagram. This road's Infinity Atmosphere will be Infinite Air, where the air surrounding the user's will become an infinite path possible to be "walked" upon as in the ground. The Infinity Atmosphere's trick is Moonstruck Drop - Numberless Grappler.
After Bagram was stolen by Takeuchi brothers, it was incorporated into Sora's artificial legs.
- Moonstruck Numberless Grappler - The Infinity Atmosphere of the Wind Regalia, Bagram. Ikki was only able to use this trick twice before the Wind Regalia broke and was subsequently stolen from him, rendering him unable to use it ever again. It creates an accelerating wall of debris that flies alongside the rider and is capable of penetrating sheet metal due to its speed.
- Pile Tornado - The rider gathers the wind in their hands and then turns them in a circular motion making something that looks like a small tornado. They then kick the air with their A-Ts sending a powerful, horizontal tornado.
- Limited Express - The rider uses Pile Tornado and then jumps into the tornado after they have created it. After this they ride the inner walls of the tornado giving them an extreme burst of speed.
- Moon Drop - The rider uses the final principle of the Wing Road to interface with the air and moulds wind into dense air.
- Wind Barrier - The rider creates an extremely dense wall of air in front of them.
- Air Beam - Sora fires off a beam of what seems to be compressed air. The air takes the form of a laser straight beam. It resembles the stance taken by Gabishi and the tricks have a similar form. However it may be relted to the combo attack used alongside Black Burn in his Sleeping Forest days.
- Infinity Atmosphere: Bloody Wing - Like the principle of the Over Road, by absorbing the wind impact of a wind based trick using the muscles of the entire body, the user can condense then deflect the impact back to where the wind came from but having a recoil in return. Thus, prooving that the strained muscles explode in such impact, mainly the muscles from the scapula, which then forms a wing like burst.
Bagram is the name to a city in Afghanistan as well an Air Base. The town of Bagram also sits right next to Bagram Air Base, which is the largest U.S. military base in the region. The location of this historical town made it a key passage from Ancient India along the Silk Road, leading westwards through the mountains towards Bamiyan. 'Moonstruck Drop' refers to how in Greek mythology that the sky was created when the moon dropped.
Although the Wing Road is said to be the rarest among all riders, some say that there are more known Wing road riders than any other road. But it's not true the wing road has many various different ways to be on for example the gale road. It's rare to see the real wing road that runs a low pressure by breaking the barrier front. the rider that may also dissipate impact forces throughout the body.